Rick Madore founded the Law Office of Richard R. Madore, P.C. in 2014 and focuses his practice on personal injury and Social Security disability matters. Prior to starting his practice, he worked as a partner and an associate for two boutique Boston law firms that specialized in personal injury and Social Security disability law. While in college and law school, he worked as a paralegal for several Boston law firms that also specialized in personal injury and Social Security disability law. Before becoming an attorney, Rick worked in the construction, maintenance, manufacturing, and retail industries.
As a solo practitioner, Rick handles all aspects of his client’s cases himself from initial intake to claim resolution through settlement, mediation, arbitration, and litigation. He has an extensive amount of experience in representing injured and disabled individuals and has represented more than 600 personal injury claimants and more than 500 Social Security disability claimants throughout his career.
Rick was born and raised in central Massachusetts and is a graduate of St. John’s High School, Suffolk University, and Suffolk University Law School. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, skiing, fishing, movies, traveling and spending time with his wife and their four children.
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor – 2007
- Suffolk University, Bachelor of Science in Sociology – 2003
- St. John’s High School, Shrewsbury, MA – 1997
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR)